Geometric Progress LLC is a small business that provides expertise in application software design, analysis, and development from mobile to cloud. Geometric Progress was launched on September 27, 2016 to provide nimble and cost-effective solutions for difficult systems application problems. The founding Director, Gregory Peele Jr., brings over a decade of experience in large-scale geospatial modeling and simulation development, available to your project at competitive rates. Our specialties include high-performance native code development, geospatial algorithms for synthetic environments, parallel and distributed computing for mobile, desktop, and cloud solutions, and optimized data format design.
How May We Help You?
Whether we can bring your software development project to life or analyze and tune the performance of your hardware system, we are here to help!
Areas of Expertise
- Large-scale Mesh Generation and Reasoning
- Image Acquisition and Analysis
- Kinematics & EM Propagation Simulation
- OGC Associate member and OGC CDB SWG Voting Member
- US Army STE One World Terrain Data Model Developer
- Building Interiors & Civil Infrastructure Data Models
High Performance Computing
- Native multi-threaded C++ code development
- GPU-based algorithms with CUDA
- Network Distribution and Data Compression
Automated Feature Extraction and Georegistration
- AI/ML Pipeline using YOLO to detect Civil Infrastructure features
- Feature annotating, training, detection and georegistration
3D Digital Twins
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) & 3D Model Development
- Unity and Unreal Game Engines
- 3D terrain compression & GLES Mobile Device Rendering
GUI Design and Development
- NAS/GGDM Data Model editor – Manage Digital Twin application schemas
- LTF Feature Extractor – Image Detection Training and Extraction
- Cross-platform Qt GUI design and development
Realtime Sensor and Animation Development
- Bluetooth Low Energy Device Applications
- Network Simulation Protocols (DIS, HLA)
- USB and Serial Device Applications
- Web APIs (REST)
Geometric Progress LLC was founded on September 27, 2016 by the current Director, Gregory Peele Jr, as a small-business limited-liability company registered to do business in Brevard County in the State of Florida. Mr. Peele brings with him over a decade of expertise in software design, software development, technical marketing, and project management in the defense industry. He started the company to provide more flexibility for himself and value for his clients, particularly when providing subject matter expertise on topics including synthetic environments, geospatial information systems, geometric algorithms, databases, and parallel/distributed processing.